TICKET INFO, 3Below Theaters
Covid-19 Patron Guidelines, as of July 29, 2021:
Effective Thursday July 29, 2021, anyone entering 3Below Theaters & Cafe must show proof of full Covid-19 vaccination. If you're fully vaccinated, you're welcome to join us at our theater to see a film and enjoy our yummy food; masks are welcome but optional. If you're not vaccinated, please stay home for your safety and that of our team and their families. Children under 12 who are not yet able to receive the vaccine are welcome to attend with their vaccinated parent and will wear a mask while in the venue.
Q: Why are you requiring proof of vaccination to enter?
A: We understand from our public health officials that the best defense against Covid-19 is the vaccine. To expect our team to come to work and risk transmission of the virus from an unvaccinated patron, potentially carrying it to someone in their family who cannot receive the vaccine or who is immuno-compromised, is no longer something we are willing to do especially since the vaccine is readily available to our entire community. The vaccine is our best weapon against the virus and the simplest thing we can do in order to go back to business as usual.
Q: I have tickets but I won't be fully vaccinated by the showtime. Can I come later?
A: Yes, we are happy to make an exchange so you can attend a future event once you're fully vaccinated (e.g. two weeks have elapsed from the date your final vaccine was administered.) Simply contact us to request the exchange to a future event.
Q: I already bought tickets but I'm not vaccinated and do not plan to be. Now what?
A: If you reserved your ticket through our website, please contact us for a refund. If you reserved your ticket through another sales channel, like Fandango, please refer to their terms and conditions and contact them for a refund accordingly.
Q: Do I have to bring my actual vaccination card or is a photo of it on my phone ok?
A: A photo is fine. Plan to show your Photo ID as well so we can make sure the name on the photo and your ID match.
Q: I am vaccinated but I lost my card and I don't have a photo of it. Can I come?
A: We are moving forward with a "no exceptions" policy so that everyone entering can feel confident in the knowledge that all in attendance have been vaccinated. Please join us once you've received another copy of your card from the county.
Q: I have a question not addressed here. Can I contact you?
A: Click here to send us an email with your question and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
3Below Management has the right to cancel reservations for individuals/parties with symptomatic guests and refuse entry.
Tickets for 3Below events are available 3 ways:
Click any showtime to place your order online using our secure, easy-to-navigate box office system.
At present, we do not have a full time receptionist to take phone orders. You are welcome to call (408) 404-7711 where we do our best to keep an updated message tree with answers to the most commonly asked questions. You can leave a message and we'll do our best to reply as soon as possible.
The box office is staffed Tues-Sun starting 30 minutes prior to the first published event start time and until 30 minutes after the final published event start time.)
Exchanges are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us to make an exchange request.
All sales are final so please check your calendar before booking. Tickets are non-refundable unless a performance is canceled.
Existing customers may wonder why a "booking fee" is now visible when ordering. In the past, we rolled the ticketing (booking) fee into the ticket price; meaning, when you paid $15 for a ticket, the ticket actually cost $13 and the other $2 went toward box office and credit card service fees. Our new box office service automatically separates the booking fee from the ticket price to make reporting sales to movie studios easier. In the end, nothing has changed: the cost for the movie ticket is the same as is the booking fee, but you're just seeing them separate on two lines.
Tickets must be purchased for any child attending a performance, and children must be seated with a parent. Babes-in-arms are not permitted in the theaters. Everyone who enters the theatre must have a ticket in order to comply with fire safety guidelines. (Firefighters and law enforcement can keep all guests safe by knowing how many guests have entered the venue.) Age recommendations will be posted for each event.
Your name is added to our patron list when you book tickets, request a brochure, enter a contest, or complete a survey. This enables you to receive communications from 3Below. We occasionally exchange information with other arts organizations and 3Below sponsors that we believe offer you a benefit or are of interest. If you prefer not to be included, please contact us.
- 3Below reserves the right to refuse admission to the theater and request any ticket holder leave the theater and take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- Events are subject to change in title, date, and time. Alterations may be made to the advertised program or casting rendered necessary by unavoidable causes.
- Latecomers may be asked to wait in the foyer until an appropriate moment in the production. If there is no appropriate interval and admittance will cause disruption latecomers will be refused admission. No refund or exchange will be offered. So don't be late.
- Mobile phones, pagers, and watches should be switched off before entering the auditorium.
- Cameras and recording equipment are not allowed in the auditorium.
- Food purchased at 3Below Cafe is permitted in the auditorium. Please remember any food/sweets in noisy wrappers may disturb the performers and other members of the audience.
- 3Below takes responsibility for tickets purchased directly through the 3Below Box Office but we will not be responsible for tickets that have been sold through unauthorized methods. Patrons with tickets purchased through an unauthorized vendor will not in any circumstances, receive an exchange or refund from 3Below.
- Customers are entirely responsible for entering their details correctly on the online booking form. You warrant that all details supplied by you are true and accurate. If there are any changes to your details once your booking is concluded then it is your responsibility to inform 3Below.
- Where a person makes a booking on behalf of a party, that person accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for that party.
- 3Below reserves the right to place restrictions on the volume of any tickets ordered.
- It is your responsibility to check that the tickets issued to you are accurate.